Well, it’s been an eventful week, and we all can feel the pace quickening and the thought deepening.
Here are the discussion questions I said I would post. We’ll be discussing them on Monday!
- Define “Public Space”
- How does Staples employ anecdotes to illustrate his examples?
- What are his specific examples? What are thier purposes?
- What does it mean , to inhabit public space as an idividual?
Scott Russel Sanders
- What is his THESIS?
- What exmples does he employ to illustrate his point?
- Why 2nd person narrative?
- Explain Sanders’s syntax in paragraph 1. How does he use rhythm to create emphasis?
Good luck over the weekend!