-eaves- those things on the edges of roofs
-Constitutional Convention was illegal
- the men were supposed to just fix it and instead they made a new form of government
-Why would people trust them??
1. Power grab
2. New government questionable?
3. Changed the articles of confederation
4. Wanted to take power from the states
5. Powerful government scary?? Reminds people of a monarchy
How many has a group of people had power against others in American history?
-Sacco and Vendeti
-Alien and Sedition Act
-Dred Scott Decision
-Blacks in South Central
Fraction-majority or minority that wants to push for their agenda for the benefit of another group of people.
Therefore liberty is necessary for politics.
HOW TO REALLY READ AND UNDERSTAND